Tuesday, June 1, 2010

attempting to eat and drink a little healthier











Not having mom make or cook all my meals makes it a little hard to get my recommended daily servings of fruits and veggies. I'm constantly reaching for ramen noodles and cereal--just two of my go-to staple foods.

In an attempt to eat healthier, I've decided to try my best to cut out the unnecessary junk foods and limit my consumption of ramen noodles and cereal for meals. It is a bit difficult though when ramen and cereal are just so convenient and yummy. We made a recent trip to Safeway and to the Oakland Chinatown to stock up on some much needed fruits and veggies. Strawberries, apricots, grapes, cherries, celery, carrot juice, and even chives now fill out fridge!

Now that there's actually fruits and veggies in our fridge, maybe I'll start reaching for this stuff instead of my ramen (:

No comments:

Post a Comment