Saturday, September 4, 2010

from facebook past


It dawned on me just the other day that maybe I should sift through my old facebook profile posts--examine past months worth of status updates, photo uploads, and comment posts from friends just to reflect a bit upon this past year. Here's some interesting status updates I stumbled upon from my little blast from facebook past:

"Saw a creeper urinating into a trash can in wheeler. ewww." posted May 5, 2010
"Signed up for the wrong class. -__-" posted January 9, 2010 
"Got sleepy and zoned out during a 'fundamentally important lecture'. =[" posted October 15, 2009
"Walked into a closed door in Evans Hall and proceeded to push at it like an idiot for a good five seconds before realizing it had a knob." posted September 30, 2009
"I've always known that I have a pretty badass date of birth." posted September 9, 2009.
"MMM...'ménage à trois'." posted August 28, 2009

Looks like I've had an interesting year. 
Cupcake photo is totally irrelevant, I know.  I guess it's just that I wanted to acknowledge that I have had two cupcakes in one week. Yes, I bought one today and I ate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment