Monday, July 4, 2011

Finally feels a bit more like summer!


Dear blog,

I'm sorry I've neglected you for the past month or so. I promise it will never happen again!

Yours truly,
Crystal

There hasn't been much going on lately. The first summer school session started about a month ago and ended just last week. The class subject (childhood development) was way more interesting than I had predicted, my professor was super awesome, and I was lucky enough to take the class with one of my middle-childhood friends, Liana! I'm a tad bit disappointed that this first session of classes ended so quickly! Has it been six weeks already?

My next session starts today! I will be taking a nutritional sciences course. It looks like fascinating stuff! Let's hope I come to enjoy this class as much as my last!

On another note, I'm super stoked that it's beginning to feel a lot more like summer here in the Bay! It has definitely been sunnier and warmer out. I don't usually like to eat cooked hot food when it's warm out, so I decided to make a nice little summer salad with oranges and shrimps for dinner (: It was super yum!

Hooray for summer! Time to shave those legs and bust out those shorts!

No comments:

Post a Comment