Thursday, January 27, 2011

for the love of cheese board!


We like going to Cheese Board every once in a while. My first impression of Cheese Board probably about 2.5 years ago wasn't all that great. I really didn't think the place lived up to the hype so I concluded that I'd rather have something like Domino's over this fancy stuff. Oh, but times change and people change. It's a bit unexplainable, but I guess with time, I've come to really like this place!

Vanessa and I had been craving pizza this whole week. We finally decided to get our butts out of the apartment to get some. Today we had a zucchini, onions, mozzarella and feta cheese, basil pesto pizza. It was absolutely delicious! I feel that sometimes I take all the delicious food we have here in Berkeley for granted. I am such a lucky girl to have access to all these amazing eats (:

No comments:

Post a Comment