Friday, February 18, 2011

Let me root, root, root for the home team!




"Take me out to the ball game, take me out with the crowd!" Spring training is upon us and it'll be baseball season before we know it! These are some older photos from long long ago 2008. I was going through my computer a while ago and found these gems hidden in an obscure little folder amongst my documents. Weird. Anyhow, I  had uploaded these to flickr a while back and I just started going through these just moments ago trying to remember as much as I could about these games. Oh the memories--good games, and good company.

Oh, and it is confirmed: The brother and I will be attending a game in late April. Hooray! Now to get tickets for the Dodgers v. Giants homestand series on the weekend of my birthday... (:

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog! Nice to meet you and happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete