Sunday, March 21, 2010

Start of Spring!







With the nice weather and it being the start of "spring break" and all, it feels that Spring is finally upon us. Yesterday actually marked the first day of spring! Thank goodness for the clear skies and sunny days ahead of us!

The weather was really nice in Berkeley last week. 70° weather? That's my excuse to eat up on ice cream and frozen treats like a fatty...no shame, no shame.
We have clear skies here, but it's still chilly and not quite as sunny or warm as I'd like it to be. Nonetheless, I'm enjoying this weather as compared to how it was the last time I was home (stormy and thunderous).

Spring, Spring Break, what am I to do? Aside from having to work on my paper and some readings, I do plan to take this time as a break from school. I've been spending time with family and plan to have some time with my friends. Most of all, I'm looking forward to eating a load of good food. Phew, I'm so glad to be away from school!

No comments:

Post a Comment